Maxi Cab Altona
Maxi Cab Altona and Maxi Cab Altona Meadows is the taxi and Maxi Cab service provided by locals residing close to Altona or within Altona. The only reason we do that is minimise the wait time for our customers.
Altona is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, situated 13 km south-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District, and located within the City of Hobsons Bay local government area. Altona recorded a population of 10,762 at the 2016 census.
Altona is a large suburb consisting of low density residential in the south-eastern half and mixed industry in the north-western half. A feature of the suburb is Altona Beach, which is one of only two swimming beaches in the western suburbs (the other being Williamstown Beach).
Altona takes its name from the then independent German city of Altona which is today a borough of Hamburg.
Altona has many significant parks and gardens, including some important environmental conservation areas and wetlands along the shores of Port Phillip. These are also used by visitors and residents recreationally and include a long promenade along the bay. Notable areas include:
- Kororoit Creek
- Cherry Lake
- Altona Coastal Park
- Truganina Coastal Parklands
Maxi Cab Altona can help you visit all the parks and beach festival.
The Altona Beach Festival is a free event held annually at the Logan Reserve precinct, (located on the Esplanade and includes the Logan Reserve parklands, part of Pier Street and the Esplanade), to promote and celebrate Hobsons Bay and the western suburbs. The festival includes a twilight street parade, beach market, double-decker bus tour, professional entertainers, RAAF fly-overs and fireworks off the Altona Pier.
The Altona Beach Festival was previously known as the Bayside Festival and also Operation Recreation, and some residents still refer to it by one of these names. The 30th anniversary of the festival was held in 2007. It enjoyed a brief period of heightened prominence in 2002 when it was featured on the Channel 9 travel program Postcards in a segment hosted by Geoff Cox. Scouts Australia is a major feature of the parade and the many community activities that take place close to the beach front.
The Altona City Theatre is a production company based in the Altona Civic Theatre, producing two major musicals and a smaller pantomime annually. The pantomime coincides with the Bayside Festival and was originally intended as an outlet for young directors.
Scouts Australia has two groups in Altona. The 1st Altona Scout Group runs from the Scout Hall. The 4th Altona Scout Group are located at the Pines, an old camp owned by the City of Hobsons Bay.
Click here to book online now by filling the booking form.
To and from the Melbourne CBD, it takes 20 minutes to reach Altona by Maxi Cab Altona.
Getting there by Taxi:
Call or Text 0469 283 466
To Airport: TBA
To Melbourne CBD: TBA
*Maxi Charges is $15 extra
Pay by invoice option
- Personalised pickup at Melbourne Airport to Altona – skip the long waiting queue
- Altona Maxi Cab Service and Taxi to Melbourne Airport Booking Site
- Book Now by Call or Text: 0469 283 466 or Booking form below
- Most affordable Maxi Cab service Altona Meadows
- Altona Maxi Cab Service
- Taxi with Baby Seat, Maxi Cab, Group Transfers, Airport Transfers
- Instant Quotes and bookings
- 24 Hours phone support
- Direct contact with the driver
- A Fleet of Luxury vehicles
- Maxi Cab Altona Meadows
- Wheelchair Taxi Altona
- Limo Service
- Airport Taxi Service
- Melbourne City Tours
- Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Parcel delivery available
- Instant quotes and bookings
- 24 hours of Excellent Customer Service
- Direct contact with the driver
- All our taxis are smoke-free
- Pay by invoice option
- Pay by PayPal, bank transfer or cab charge or credit card
- Altona affordable taxi service in Melbourne
- Top of the line Chauffeured Cars & Vans Service available.
- Private events, weddings, corporate Group Transfers or general hire
- Pre-booking Taxi & Maxi Cab Taxis Available
- 15 years of Experience in Taxi Service
- VIP pickup at Melbourne and Avalon Airport – skip the long waiting queue at Airport
Still in Doubt ?
Read our Blog where we keep updating latest and most recent information for our customers.
Average rating: 5 stars
Rating: 5 stars
Hours of operation:
Where we work: